A Medical Aesthetic Clinic is the ideal place to start if you’re searching for a clean, secure, and well-equipped setting to receive skincare treatments from qualified medical personnel. Aesthetics is a field of medicine that focuses on enhancing patients’ outward appearance. An industry of services focused on assisting patients in having clearer skin and a better appearance is known as medical aesthetics.
Aestheticians are educated to make your skin look beautiful. They may diagnose or treat diseases outside the scope of cosmetic services if they have advanced training.
The medical aesthetician’s sole job is to do beauty care procedures, although they might point out issues and send you to a dermatologist or plastic surgeon for specialist care.
Because the skin on the face is so fragile and significant, many medical specialists with specialized training offer aesthetic services to their patients. These treatments call for a high level of ability.
It is simply too dangerous to entrust your face to anyone other than a skin care medical aesthetics professional. Because of this, our team of aesthetic services professionals includes facial specialists and licensed medical aestheticians, in addition to advanced practice registered nurses with a focus on aesthetics.
Are Medical Aesthetics Clinics and Med Spas the Same Thing?
There is typically little difference between a medical aesthetics clinic and a med spa because a med spa is a combination of an aesthetic medical centre and a day spa that furthermore provides nonsurgical aesthetic medical procedures under the supervision of a licensed physician. A medical aesthetics clinic is different from a regular day spa that provides services like facials, hair, and nails because it can do medical operations that a day spa is unable to do. It’s crucial to learn more about the facility you select because every clinic has a particular area of expertise.
Which Procedures Can a Medical Aesthetics Clinic Provide?
These establishments frequently provide nonsurgical medical aesthetics operations that are aimed at enhancing skin. The following are some of the most popular noninvasive procedures provided by facilities:
- Botulinum toxin injections (Botox), a prescription drug administered intramuscularly to treat wrinkles and fine lines,
- Facials or cleansing procedures that nourish and exfoliate your face’s skin
- Using proprietary equipment, HydraFacials deep cleans, extracts, and moisturizes the skin of the face.
- To fill in wrinkles and hollows and improve the form and appearance of the face, injectable dermal fillers, or gels, are used.
- Techniques for laser hair removal that destroy hair growth by penetrating the hair follicles with intense light
- In laser skin resurfacing, layers of skin cells are removed by intense light pulses like those from a pico laser machine to encourage the creation of new, smoother skin.
- A specific applicator is used in microdermabrasion to gently remove the skin’s outer layer in order to encourage the creation of new cells.
Ask Us: When would I require a medical esthetician?
A medical aesthetics clinic can assist you if you wish to improve your natural beauty without undergoing surgery. Your aesthetician can assist you in identifying your skin type and choosing the most effective course of action.
They can heal hyperpigmentation, treat acne, repair old scars, minimize the appearance of fine lines on the face like crow’s feet and “11 lines,” deep clean the pores, and more.